6 hotdogs (any brand)
6 frozen meatballs (1 oz size), thawed
1 canister of Crescent Rolls
1 tablespoon Cocoa Rub Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cut hotdogs per video; add to boiling water along with meatballs.
- Remove everything from water as soon as “arms” and “legs” start to expand; place on plate with paper towel.
- On a cutting board, sprinkled ½ of the Cocoa Rub, unroll the crescent roll dough on to the cutting board, and sprinkle remaining rub on top.
- Cut 1/8 inch strips of dough with pizza cutter and wrap around hotdog/meatball per video.
- Bake on a sheet tray at 375 degrees for 7-10 minutes or until dough is golden brown.