2 ½ cups heavy cream
1 cup DCD White Chocolate Mint Martini Mix
1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
½ cup Dove Dark Chef-Series, chopped
- Whip heavy cream in a cold bowl to stiff peaks.
- Combine martini mix and condensed milk in a large bowl.
- Fold 1/3 of the whipped cream into the martini mixture, then fold in the remaining 2/3 of whipped cream until combined and no streaks are showing.
Put into a container (like a 8×8 pan), top with the chopped Dove Dark, cover with plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
- Love mint? Add in ½ tsp of peppermint extract into the martini mixture stage – this will mimic the flavor level in most standard mint ice cream brands!
- Miss the green? Add 2-3 drops of green food coloring to the martini mixture stage to get that familiar hue!
- Ready to take it all the way? Follow both tips above!