4-6 bell peppers
1 lb. ground beef
1 box UNCLE BEN’S® LONG GRAIN AND WILD RICE (spice packet removed)
1 cup DCD Cocoa Roma Pasta Sauce
1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
1/2 cup onion, diced
1 tbsp. Kosher salt
Tops of peppers, diced
For the sauce:
1/2 cup DCD Cocoa Roma Pasta Sauce
1 cup water
- Wash peppers and cut off just enough of the top to fully open the pepper. Remove seeds and the white ribs on the inside of the peppers.
- Discard the stems and dice the pepper tops.
- In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients then mix well.
- Scoop filling into peppers, making sure to pack firm and mound it just a little over the top of the pepper.
- Place peppers in slow cooker on low heat.
- Mix 1/2 cup DCD Cocoa Roma Pasta Sauce and 1 cup water then pour over peppers.
- Allow to cook in slow cooker for 6-8 hours.