3 cups shredded cooked chicken (store rotisserie is perfect)
1/2 block of cream cheese (microwave at 10 second intervals until soft)
1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack or cheddar cheese
10 (6-inch) corn tortillas
1 jar of DCD Enchilada Sauce
1/2 cup of chicken broth
1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix chicken, cream cheese, and 1 cup shredded cheese in a bowl until well combined.
- Salt/Pepper to taste if needed.
- Place 5 tortillas on baking sheet and lightly coat both sides with cooking spray. Bake tortillas until just pliable, about 2 minutes.
- Working quickly, move one tortilla to a working station and fill with 1/3 cup chicken mixture, and roll tightly. Transfer, seam side down, to a 13 by 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Repeat warming and rolling process with remaining 5 tortillas.
- Mix enchilada sauce with chicken broth and spoon on top each enchilada making sure to reserve 1⁄2 cup for the end.
- Top with remaining shredded cheese and bake until cheese melts and center of enchiladas are hot, about 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, drizzle remaining reserved enchilada sauce on top and sprinkle with cilantro. Serve immediately.