1 cup DCD Red Velvet Baking Mix
¼ cup all purpose flour
¼ cup corn starch
½ cup water
½ vegetable oil
½ cup fresh blueberries
Maple syrup, as needed
DCD Buttercream Frosting Mix for dusting
- Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturers instructions.
- Combine the dry ingredients (DCD baking mix, flour, and corn starch); mix to incorporate.
- Add water, oil, and eggs; mix until just combined.
- Using waffle iron, follow manufacturer’s instructions to make waffles.
- Remove from waffle iron when done; dust with DCD Buttercream Frosting Mix and top with blueberries and maple syrup.
- Yield: 3 servings
Categories: View All