2 c crisped rice cereal
1 cup rolled oats (quick – 1 minute)
1 cup unsalted peanuts
½ cup pumpkin seeds
½ stick of unsalted butter, melted (1/4 cup)
½ cup Peanut butter
1 pkg 10-10 ½ oz. Marshmallows
1 ½ cup golden raisins
1 cup DCD Dark Chocolate Gingersnap Granola
½ cup DCD Buttercream Frosting Mix
1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and then mix first four ingredient on a sheet pan to warm for 4-6 minutes. (optional)
- Melt slowly in a large non-stick pan the butter, peanut butter, and marshmallow.
- Add cereal mixture into the peanut butter, butter and Marshmallow mixture.
- Add raisins and granola.
- Mix quickly and thoroughly. Put mixture into a 9” x 13” plastic lined pan. Press down firmly using another film of plastic wrap.
- Let mixture cool for 10 minutes (or refrigerate) and prepare topping by mixing frosting mix with pumpkin spice.
- After mixture is cooled, dust top with frosting mix, flip out onto a cutting board and dust the other side.
- Cut into bars (1 inch by 3 inch) and wrap individually in wax paper.
Yield: One 9×11 pan, makes about 30-36 mini bars