2 c graham crackers, smashed into crumbs
1 stick of unsalted butter, melted
3.5 oz DCD Cherry/Almond Bark (Dark Chocolate)
3.5 oz DCD Salty Peanut Bark (Milk Chocolate)
3.5 oz DCD Peach/Cranberry Bark (White Chocolate)
9 large marshmallows; cut in half equals 18 pieces
1 ½ c mini marshmallows
extra graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a small bowl; pour into 8×8 baking pan and spread evenly.
- Line all three barks on top of the crumbs to form 3 “lanes” or “rows”.
- Top one “row” with six pairs of large marshmallows, top the other “row” with all mini’s, and the finally “row” with a mixture of both to help identify the barks.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes until the top of the marshmallows turn golden brown.
Yield: One 8×8 pan, serves 8-10 people