1 cup whole milk
4 sachets Chocolate Truffle Tea
2 ¾ teaspoons gelatin
6 tablespoons granulated sugar
3 cups heavy cream
- Bring milk to a simmer in a medium sauce pan; steep all 4 Chocolate Truffle Team sachets in milk until flavor is extracted (3-4 min)
- Take sauce pan off the heat, sprinkle gelatin on top; let gelatin bloom for 5 min. Add sugar and bring mixture back to simmer to dissolve gelatin/sugar completely.
- Strain gelatin mixture in a large mixing bowl, pout in heave cream and mix.
- Strain the mixture into a large measuring cup or pitcher; pour into individual cups, ramekins, or wine glasses.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours until set.
- Heat/Mix equal parts DCD Merlot Fudge Sauce and heavy cream; cool down and pour on top of Panna Cotta for an extra chocolate hit!
- Heat/Mix equal parts DCD Chardonnay Caramel Sauce and heavy cream; cool down and pour on top of Panna Cotta for sophisticated caramel note!
- Serve Panna Cotta with a cup of sweetened Iced Chocolate Truffle Tea for a double chilled dessert!
- Heat a cup of water in a small sauce pan and steep one sachet of Chocolate Truffle Tea. Mix in ½ cup of sugar and mix to dissolve. Cool this simple syrup down and pour on top of Panna Cotta for an extra layer of tea flavor!