These are not canolis…they’re better! Crepes carefully stuffed with a cream cream cheese and chocolate filling, then rolled to perfection! Topped with a raspberry caramel drizzle.
2 eggs, large
¾ cup milk
½ cup water
3 T butter, melted
1 cup DCD White Chocolate Baking Mix
½ cup all-purpose flour
For the cream cheese filling
1 pkg of cream cheese
2 T of finely chopped PURE DARK™ baking rounds
2 T of granulated sugar
1 T of heavy cream
** Fold in chocolate bits, mix everything together and set aside
- Add all ingredients to blender. Cover with lid and blend at high speed for 30-45 seconds until completely smooth.
- Transfer to bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Place in refrigerator for 30-45 minutes to allow bubbles to settle out.
- Pour ½ to ¾ cup in center pre-heated pan coated with nonstick spray.
- Lift pan and tilt in circular motion to entirely coat bottom of pan.
- Allow to cook just until edges start to brown. With a spatula, gently lift crepe and flip over.
- Transfer to paper towel and proceed to cook remaining batter.
- Serve with fresh fruit, jam, powdered sugar, cocoa, or anything else you can think of
Categories: View All