One plate that combines flavors from all around the world!
DCD Cantonese Cocoa Seasoning Blend
DCD Curry Cocoa Seasoning Blend
DCD Caribbean Cocoa Seasoning Blend
Seeds of Change® Brown and Red Rice with Chia and Kale
Fresh vegetables of choice, chopped (we used asparagus, zucchini, carrots, red onion, yellow tomatoes, red bell pepper)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle DCD Caribbean Cocoa Seasoning Blend onto vegetables…mix well. Then place on a tray to roast at 350°F for 25-30 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Salt and pepper proteins and cook until halfway done.
- Remove proteins from oven, sprinkle DCD Cantonese Cocoa Seasoning Blend onto shrimp and DCD Curry Cocoa Seasoning Blend onto chicken. Return to oven and roast until fully cooked.
- Prepare Seeds of Change® Brown and Red Rice with Chia and Kale as package directs.
- Plate roasted vegetables, rice, and skewers. Enjoy!
Total prep/cook time: 1 hour