1 16-oz. can black beans
4 large eggs
4 tbsp. DCD Roasted Chipotle Chocolate Salsa
4 corn tortillas
3/4 cup queso fresco (sub: Monterey Jack)
2 tbsp. butter or oil for eggs
1 garlic clove, minced
Juice of 1 lime
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, heat beans, lime juice and garlic along with salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a simmer and remove from heat.
- Add butter or oil to skillet, turn heat to medium. Then crack eggs into skillet one at a time. Cook until bottoms are set and edges golden.
- Turn heat to medium-low, cover and cook until set as desired.
- Spoon cooked beans onto tortilla.
- Add one egg to each tortilla and top with salsa, cheese, cilantro, scallions, or avocado as desired!