1 Box DCD White Chocolate Meyer Lemon Baking Mix
1 Bag DCD White Chocolate Blondie Mix
1 Stick Butter, melted
1/3 Cup Milk
¼ Cup Vegetable Oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl or automatic stand mixer, pour in DCD White Chocolate Meyer Lemon Baking Mix and DCD White Chocolate Blondie Mix
3. While mixing, add in eggs, butter, milk, and vegetable oil. Beat for 30 seconds, or until combined.
4. Pour batter into a greased 9×13-inch baking pan
5. Bake for 36-42 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out almost clean.
6. Cool completely and dust with Meyer Lemon Frosting Mix
Categories: Easy Breezy Desserts