– 1 box DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™
White Chocolate Lemon Meyer Baking Mix
– 24 pastel colored cupcake liners
– 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
– Green food coloring
– 1 (12.6 oz) bag Easter M&M’s® Brand Milk
Chocolate Peanut Candies
– 12 pastel colored pipe cleaners, cut to 6½ “
(can be found at craft store)
– 12 lengths (14-16”) of pastel colored ribbon
– DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™ Parchment paper
1. Prepare and bake cupcakes in liners according to package directions. Let cool, and prepare frosting according to package directions.
2. Mix coconut with a few drops of green food coloring until the desired shade of green is made. Tie ribbons into bows on the center of each pipe cleaner. Curl into a U shape.
3. Spread frosting onto cooled cupcakes, and arrange colored coconut in a nest shape on top.
4. Add Peanut M&M’s to nest, and insert pipe cleaner into each side of the cupcake.