– 8 bars (16 oz) DCD Chef Series White Chocolate
– 1 package chocolate sandwich cookies, broken up
– 1½ cups broken-up pretzel twists
– 1 bag Easter M&M’s® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies
– Colored Sugar or Sprinkles
– DCD Offset Spatula
1. Break up White Chocolate bars and microwave in a safe container at 20-second intervals, stirring between each interval until thoroughly melted. Cover a large cookie sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
2. Spread broken cookies, pretzels and about 3/4 cup of the M&M’s onto the lined cookie sheet.
3. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the cookie mixture, spreading with spatula to coat evenly.
4. Sprinkle remaining M&M’s and colored sprinkles. Place into refrigerator for 1 hour, or until set.
5. Break up into pieces and enjoy!