1 pkg DCD White Chocolate Blondie Mix
1 stick Butter, melted
2 Eggs, Large
2 cups Flour
1 pkg Coconut, Shredded
2 bars DCD Chef Series, Milk Chocolate
1 bag Peanut M&M’S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies (or M&M’S® Brand Milk Chocolate Speckled Eggs)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Prepare DCD Blondie Mix according to mixing instructions.
- Add flour and mix until sugar cookie type dough consistency is achieved. Dough should be able to be rolled into a ball without sticking to hands or table surface.
- In a muffin tin, add enough dough to fill halfway and then press down to level.
- Evenly sprinkle approximately one tablespoon coconut onto each cookie.
- Using a spoon or the top of the DCD Martini Shaker lid, press down into the center to create a “nest.”
- Break the DCD Chef Series bars into quarters and then cut each in half.
- Place one piece of the DCD Chef Series into each well.
- Bake in 350F oven for 25-30 minutes or until cookie is baked and coconut is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and place three M&M’S Milk Chocolate Candies into the melted DCD Chef Series Milk Chocolate and allow to cool at room temperature.
- Cookies will be moist, so take extra care when removing from tin.