Beef Brisket (#120 Choice Angus – Trimmed) 2 ¼ lbs
Spice Pepper Black Ground ½ tsp
For the Sauce
dcD Sweet ‘N’ Smoky Chocolate BBQ Sauce 1 bottle
Water ½ C
Base Beef LS No Added MSG 1 tsp
- Preheat conv oven to 450° F or std oven to 500° F.
- On sheet pan(s), place brisket. Season with pepper.
- Bake until browned, 25-30 minutes. Drain.
- In 2″ full steam table pan(s), place beef. Pour sauce over beef. Cover tightly.
- Reduce temperature, conv oven to 275° F or std oven to 325° F.
- Bake until fork-tender, 5-6 hours.
- Shred beef. Mix with sauce.
- Keep hot for service or use as directed in recipe.
For the sauce
Prepare sub-assembly recipe(s). Combine sauce ingredients. Whisk until well blended.