Ingredients for 1 batch Cinnamon Swirl Sour Cream Pound Cake, using DCD Cinnamon Swirl Baking Mix
- 1 ¾ cups DCD Milk Chocolate Cinnamon Swirl Baking Mix
- 1 stick butter, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 eggs, large
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup Cinnamon Swirl Baking Mix
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 stick cold unsalted butter, diced
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine butter and sour cream. Mix on medium speed for 1 minute, or until light and fluffy. Add in the eggs, beating well after each addition.
- With the mixer on low speed, alternate adding the milk and DCD Baking Mix. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Line a baking tin with cupcake liners and equally portion batter into the cups.
- For the topping, combine the Cinnamon Swirl Baking Mix, salt, brown sugar, and cold butter in the bowl of an electric mixer with the paddle attachment. Mix on low speed until the mixture is crumbly and the butter is the size of peas. Spread evenly over the top of the muffins.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.