Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast (5oz) 4 each
dcD Cocoa Raspberry Glaze 8 oz
Juice Bulk Orange ¼ cup
Blend Vegetable 90/EVO 10 3 ½ tbsp
Vegetable Fresh Garlic Whole Cloves 2 cloves
Spice Pepper Black Ground 1 tsp
Herb Dried Basil Leaf Cut 1 tsp
Herb Dried Thyme Leaf Whole 1 tsp
*Sub-assembly Recipe(s) *
#Marinade, Garlic, Herb, Orange ¼ cup
For the Marinade
Combine all ingredients. Whisk until well blended and cover.
- Combine chicken and Marinade. Turn to coat.
- Place chicken with marinade in covered nonreactive shallow pan(s) or sealable plastic bag(s). Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight, turning twice while marinating.
- Preheat char-grill to medium or flat-top griddle to 350° F.
- Drain chicken. Discard marinade.
- Cook chicken until internal temperature reaches 165° F and juices run clear, 4 to 6 minutes on each side
- Top each breast with 1oz of Glaze
- Keep hot for service or use as directed in recipe.