1 flatbread pizza crust
2 tbsp. Red Wine Cooking Sauce
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 Roma tomato, sliced
¼ red onion, thinly sliced
8 basil leaves, thinly sliced
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
• Preheat oven to 400° F.
• Whisk Red Wine Cooking Sauce and olive oil until incorporated. Drizzle on pizza shell.
• Sprinkle basil leaves on top of sauce.
• Spread cheese evenly over top of pizza.
• Evenly distribute tomato slices and onion slices on top of pizza.
• Bake until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned along the edge.