- 4 portions salmon
- 2 tsp. Cantonese Cocoa Seasoning Blend
- 2 Tbsp. Ginger Orange Cocoa-Yaki Sauce
- Steam-in-bag vegetable medley
- UNCLE BEN’S® READY RICE® JASMINE
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Wrap baking tray in foil and spray lightly with nonstick pan spray.
- Place salmon skin side down on tray.
- Sprinkle ½ tsp. Cantonese Cocoa Seasoning Blend on top of each portion of salmon.
- Bake for 4-6 minutes per 1/2” of thickness. Salmon is done when opaque and flaky.
- Drizzle ½ tbsp. of Ginger Orange Cocoa-Yaki Sauce on top of salmon just prior to removing from oven and allow to get bubbly.
- Serve with rice and vegetables.
Categories: View All