• 1 pound chicken breast or chicken thighs, diced
• 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
• 2 tsp. Cantonese Cocoa Seasoning Blend
• ¼ onion, diced
• ¼ cup Ginger Orange Cocoa-Yaki Sauce
• 1 red bell pepper, sliced
• 1 carrot, shredded
• 12-16 Bibb lettuce leaves, washed and patted dry
• Heat oil in skillet on medium heat. Add diced onions, cooking until translucent.
• Add diced chicken to skillet and sauté until cooked through. Drain excess fat if present.
• Sprinkle Cantonese Cocoa Seasoning Blend on chicken and stir until thoroughly coated.
• Add Ginger Orange Cocoa-Yaki Sauce and stir over low heat until hot. Remove from heat.
• Spoon 1 heaping tbsp. chicken mixture onto each Bibb lettuce leaf, add red bell pepper
and carrots. Fold and enjoy!