- 4 cans cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup DCD Chef Series White Chocolate
- 2 cups DCD White Chocolate Baking Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 sticks cold unsalted butter, diced
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Generously apply butter to the bottom and sides of a 9×13” baking dish.
- Pour cherries into baking dish and top with Chef Series White Chocolate.
- For the topping, combine the White Chocolate Baking Mix, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, oatmeal, and cold butter in the bowl of an electric mixer with the paddle attachment. Mix on low speed until the mixture is crumbly and the butter is the size of peas. Spread evenly over the top of the cherries and white chocolate.
- Place the pan on a sheet pan and bake for 1 hour until the top is golden brown and the apples are bubbly. Serve warm.