- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 can fire-roasted tomatoes, diced
- 1 can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 tbsp. Sweet ‘N’ Spicy Cocoa Rub
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Add oil to sauté pan and cook onions over medium heat until softened. Stir in diced tomatoes and chilies and cook for 2 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and stir in spinach, cheese, cream cheese, half and half, and Cocoa Rub. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon mixture into shallow baking dish that has been coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes or until the dip is bubbly and golden brown.