- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. water
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp. red bell pepper, minced
- 1 tbsp. DCD Sweet ‘N’ Spicy Cocoa Rub
- 1 ½ cup DCD Ginger Orange Cocoa-Yaki Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, egg, water, bread crumbs, and minced red bell pepper. Roll into small meatballs.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, turning once.
- In a slow cooker on low heat, add meatballs and Cocoa-Yaki sauce and simmer for one hour before serving.