Hands down, this is the best party app ever. Satisfying, easy, cheesy & pretty on top of everything else!
- 8 oz. wheel of brie cheese
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Raspberry Balsamic Glaze
- Package of puff pastry dough or crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Gently roll out puff pastry.
- Place cheese wheel centered on top (leave rind on).
- Spread Cocoa Raspberry Balsamic Glaze on top of cheese.
- Pull edges of pastry up and seal closed around the cheese.
- Flip over and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool for five minutes, serve warm.
Garnish ideas: Fresh raspberries, grapes or strawberries. Serve on a platter with apple slices, crackers, bread sticks or French baguette rounds.