Fruit Kabobs with Spiced Chai Tea
- Assorted Fruit
- Large Toothpicks or Small Skewers
- 2 Tbls. Sour cream
- 1 Teaspoon DCD Spiced Chai Tea Mix
- Clean and dry your fruit and place on skewer.
- Mix together sour cream and chai tea mix.
- Dip and enjoy!
Awesome Tuna Pockets
- 1 Large Can of Tuna
- ½ cup chopped water chestnuts
- ½ cup grated carrot
- 1 scallion, sliced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced thin
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup DCD White Chocolate Lemon Peppercorn Dressing
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pita pockets, wraps, wheat bread
- Mix together tuna, water chestnuts, carrot, scallion and celery.
- In a separate bowl mix mayonnaise and lemon peppercorn dressing, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add mayonnaise mixture to tuna.
- Serve in pita pockets, wraps or wheat bread, add lettuce.
- 1/3 cup honey
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 2 Tbls. Unsalted butter
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup DCD Choco-Granola Fruit Crunch
- In a food processor with the blade attachment add the granola, pulse a few times until pieces are uniform and fairly small.
- In a small saucepan over medium, heat honey, peanut butter and butter.
- Stir until melted and well mixed.
- Remove from heat and stir in cereal and granola.
- Drop mixture by tablespoon onto parchment paper on a rimmed cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes.
Categories: View All