- 1 ¾ cups Dove Chocolate Discoveries Chocolate Cinnamon Swirl Baking Mix
- ½ vegetable oil
- ½ cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 baking apple, like a Granny Smith or Gala
- ¾ stick of butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbs. Milk
- In a large mixing bowl place baking mix, vegetable oil, milk and the egg, mix together.
- Peel, core and chop the apple into small ¼” pieces, add to baking mixture.
- Pour into a greased 8” square baking pan.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes until the center is firm.
- While cake is baking, melt butter, brown sugar and milk in a saucepan.
- Once mixture reaches a rolling boil, boil for two minutes.
- Pour caramel mixture over top of cake immediately. Slice and serve.
Categories: View All