We’ve got Maui on our minds – only 228 days until our top performers board the plane for Sweet Escape 2016, where they’ll spend 5 days/4 nights at the Hyatt Regency Resort & Spa!
Ahhh … until then we’ll dream of the Ka’anapali Beach and make Volcano cakes.
- 2 cups White Chocolate Baking Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 small can (8oz) crushed pineapple
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small pan over medium heat, melt butter. Add one 8-oz. can crushed pineapple and simmer for 10-15 minutes, until slightly caramelized.
- Spray a mini-cupcake pan with non-stick cooking spray and spoon 1 tsp. of caramelized pineapple into bottom of each well.
- Prepare White Chocolate Baking Mix according to cupcake instructions, filling each cavity ¾ full. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Let cool slightly before removing from pan.
- Drizzle with White Chocolate and top with a maraschino cherry prior to service.
Categories: View All