It’s Saturday morning. You’re hungry for something warm, homemade and slightly out of the ordinary. But you don’t have time to get all Julia Child before soccer, groceries and your nail appointment. We’ve got just the thing.
- 8 slices of your favorite bread
- ½ cup White Chocolate Baking Mix
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 Large Egg
- Add White Chocolate Baking Mix, Milk and Egg and whisk vigorously until all ingredients are combined.
- Dip slice of bread and coat each side.
- Place in pre-heated pan coated with nonstick spray and cook on both sides until golden brown.
Categories: View All