1 large chicken breast
¼ cup olive oil
2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
2 Tsp Sweet n’ Spicy Cocoa Rub
Salt and pepper to taste
1 box of pasta, choose your favorite
1 small zucchini
1 small red onion
1 orange pepper
1 cup broccoli florets
1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
1 tsp Sweet n’ Spicy Cocoa Rub
¼ cup chopped parsley
Salt & Pepper to taste
1 cup Chocolate Fig Balsamic Vinaigrette
1 cup pitted Kalamata Olives
- Mix together the olive oil, apple cider vinegar and cocoa rub in a container. Marinate chicken breast for 4 hours. Grill chicken until cooked through, set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions strain and rinse with cold water, set aside in a large mixing bowl.
- Blanch broccoli and set in cool water to halt cooking process.
- Slice zucchini and onion and sprinkle with a little olive oil and rub with cocoa rub. Set on grill to cook. While zucchini and onion are cooking, chop pepper to ¼” dice, slice tomatoes in half. Remove zucchini and onion from grill when cooked and chop into a small dice.
- To assemble: Chop cooled chicken into small bite size pieces, add to pasta, continue to add zucchini, onion, pepper, broccoli, tomatoes and parsley. Stir to combine. Add the Vinaigrette and mix well. Serve room temperature or store in refrigerator for serving later in day.