1 ½ pound potatoes (choose your favorite size or variety!)
¼ cup onions, diced
12 cherry tomatoes, halved
6 large basil leaves, chopped
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1/3 cup Chocolate Fig Balsamic Dressing
1/3 cup Sweet ‘N’ Spicy Bacon Crumbles
- Boil potatoes until fork tender. Drain and allow to dry.
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients except Bacon Crumbles and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Top with Sweet ‘N’ Spicy Bacon Crumbles prior to serving.
Chocolate Fig Balsamic Dressing
2 Tbsp DCD Chocolate Fig Balsamic Vinaigrette
½ cup Mayonnaise
- Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Cover and refrigerate.
Sweet ‘N’ Spicy Bacon Crumbles
½ pound Bacon
1 tsp DCD Sweet ‘N’ Spicy Cocoa Rub
- Prepare bacon according to your favorite method. Remove bacon from pan or tray when bacon has achieved desired doneness and place on paper towels to remove excess fat.
- Once bacon has cooled, chop into crumbles, place in small Ziploc bag and add Sweet ‘N’ Spicy Cocoa Rub.
- Shake well to thoroughly coat.