1 Cup DCD White Chocolate Meyer Lemon Baking Mix
1 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
1 ½ tsp Baking Powder
4 Tbsp Butter, Cold
2 Tbsp Shortening
¼ cup Dried Blueberries
3/4 cup Heavy Cream
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Mix all dry ingredients together
- Cut Butter and Shortening into dry ingredients until fats resemble small pebbles and are evenly distributed throughout. Create small well in center of ingredients.
- Whisk together Cream and Egg and pour into center well.
- Add dried fruits or other inclusions if desired.
- Slowly mix until dough forms and all ingredients are incorporated. Be careful not to overmix or scones will be tough.
- On floured surface, roll out dough to 1-1 ½ thickness. Cut with knife to create triangles or use cutters to achieve desired shape.
- Brush top with Egg Wash.
- Bake at 375° F for 12-15 minutes or until top and bottom are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool prior to glazing.