Yield: 12 cupcakes
1 ¾ cups DCD Dark Chocolate Baking Mix
½ cup Guinness Stout (you can also substitute with your fave)
1 Large Egg
¼ cup Vegetable Oil
¼ cup Sour Cream
1 stick Butter, softened
1 ¾ cups DCD Buttercream Frosting Mix
3 Tablespoons DCD Chardonnay Caramel Sauce
Garnish of your choice
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, add Dark Chocolate Baking Mix, Guinness Stout, Egg, Vegetable Oil and Sour Cream.
3. Mix at slow speed until ingredients are slightly blended and then increase speed to medium.
4. Scrape sides and bottom of bowl and mix at high speed for 2-3 minutes.
5. Pour batter into prepared cupcake liners. Liners should be ½ to ¾ full for optimum baking.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool prior to icing.
1. In a mixing bowl, add softened Butter and whisk at medium high to high speed until butter is smooth and fluffy.
2. Add DCD Buttercream Frosting Mix and mix at low to medium speed until ingredients are blended.
3. Scrape sides and bottom of bowl and then add DCD Chardonnay Caramel Sauce.
4. Mix at high speed for 2-3 minutes or until Buttercream is light and fluffy.
5. Decorate and Garnish cupcakes as desired.
Categories: View All