To celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, we’ve enlisted the help of one of our Chocolatiers (and a beer lover) Jenny Johnson. You don’t need a special holiday to enjoy your chocolate with a brew. Here’s a few of Jenny’s suggestions for pairings!
- Fancy some cupcakes made with our NEW Chocolate Baking Mix? Jenny suggests sipping Lindemans Framboise Lambic while you enjoy your sweet treat. On a budget? Chapeau makes a simply delish raspberry Lambic for half the price!
- Our NEW Dark Chocolate Fruit & Nut Collections are making a splash – enjoy with Guinness (a Porter) or Bell’s Kalamazoo (a Stout). Loving the Dark Chocolate-Covered Cranberries & Pecans? Pair your fave with Unibroue La Fin Du Monde or a sweet, blonde Belgian triple like Chimay White.
- If you’re into the no fuss side of our Chef-Series Milk Chocolate, Jenny suggests you go with a nice pale ale like Sierra Nevada Pale.
- Our NEW Cocoa Raspberry Balsamic Glaze is amazing drizzled over grilled chicken. Kick your meal up a notch with an IPA (India Pale Ale) – try Bell’s Two-Hearted IPA and Dogfish Head 60-minute IPA. If you’re not in love with the hoppy flavor of an IPA, try a Harpoon IPA to start with!
- Peanut Butter is back! Our NEW Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Collection goes great with Chimay Blue – a very sweet Belgian Ale. Budgeters can try Oomegang Abbey Ale or Unibroue Trois Pistoles!
Categories: View All