- 1 Bag DCD White Chocolate Blondie Mix
- 1 stick butter, melted
- two large eggs
- 1 Box DCD Cinnamon Swirl Cake Mix
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- Garnish with DCD Chardonnay Caramel Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line two 8” square baking pans with parchment paper or foil. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Prepare Blondie Mix as directed and divide equally between each pan.
4. In a large bowl, combine Cinnamon Swirl Cake mix (pack 1), butter, milk, and eggs. Mix with an electric mixer for one minute. Fold in Cinnamon Sugar Swirl (pack 2) and mix until almost combined. Set aside.
5. Bake blondies for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges begin to set. Remove from oven and divide Cinnamon Swirl Batter evenly between each pan.
6. Bake for an additional 24-28 minutes or until a toothpick comes out almost clean.
7. When completely cooled, cut into bars. Serve with Chardonnay Caramel Sauce and sprinkle with Cinnamon Swirl Glaze Mix (Pack 3).
Makes 32 2-inch bars