1 Box DCD Truffle Fudge Brownie Mix
½ Cup DCD White Chocolate Mint Martini Mix
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 stick of butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Lightly grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
3. Prepare DCD Truffle Fudge Brownie Batter as directed; pour into prepared pan.
4. In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine cream cheese and DCD White Chocolate Martini Mix. Mix on medium speed until light and fluffy.
5. Pour mint mixture on top of brownie batter. Use a butter knife or skewer to swirl the batter with the mint mixture.
6. Bake for 32-35 minutes or until set.
Categories: View All