1 Box DCD Truffle Fudge Brownies
1 ripe, medium sized avocado
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly grease 8-inch square baking dish.
2. In the bowl of an electric mix, cream the avocado and oil together until smooth.
3. With the mixer on low speed, slowly add the DCD Truffle Fudge Brownie Mix. Mix well.
4. Stir in the supplied DCD Baking Bits.
5. Pour/Spread into baking dish and bake for approximately 28 minutes, or until baked thoroughly.
6. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool for about 20-25 minutes, cut into squares and serve.
Categories: Easy Breezy Desserts