You better watch out for the cuteness of these Santa-Berries!
— Makes 1 pound of Santa-Berries
– ¾ cup heavy cream
– 1 packet DCD Mousse Mix
– 2 bars (4-oz) DCD Chef Series White Chocolate
– 1 pound strawberries
– 12-15 chocolate sprinkles
– Prepare Mousse as directed on back of packet, substituting White Chocolate for the Dark Chocolate that is called for. Spoon into a zip-top bag.
– Slice off the tops of the strawberries and cut at the small end to create ‘Santa’s Hat’. Using a small paring knife, hollow out a small portion of each strawberry to create room for the mousse.
– Snip off a small corner of the zip-top bag and squeeze a small amount of mousse into each hollowed out strawberry. Top with ‘Santa’s Hat’ and a dot of mousse. Lastly, place chocolate sprinkles into the mousse to create Santa’s eyes.