Who says you can’t have S’mores in the winter over ice?
— Makes 2-3 Martinis
– 1 cup DCD White Chocolate Mint Martini Mix
– ½ cup whipped cream vodka
– 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
– 1 cup ice
– 2-3 jet-puffed marshmallows
– 2-3 skewers or toothpicks
– 2 DCD Chef Series Dark Chocolate bars, melted
– 2-3 DCD Chocolate Covered Graham Crackers, crushed
– Rim 2-3 martini glasses in the melted dark chocolate. If desired, drizzle a small amount of melted chocolate onto the inside of the glasses as well. Refrigerate until needed.
– Toast marshmallows over a gas flame until lightly charred. Dip into remaining melted chocolate and then into crushed graham crackers. Refrigerate for 5 minutes, or until set.
– Meanwhile, in a blender, combine Martini Mix, vodka, ice cream and ice. Blend for 30 seconds, or until smooth.
– Pour beverage into decorated martini glass and garnish with a prepared dipped and toasted marshmallow.