– Appox. 3 lbs. skirts steak
– 4 tablespoons DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES Sweet ‘N’ Spicy Cocoa Rub
– 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
– 3 tablespoons DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES White Chocolate Raspberry Vinaigrette
– 1 tablespoon cilantro or parsley, chopped fine
– 1 tablespoon shallots, chopped
– 1 cup heavy cream
– 1 package (5 oz.) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
– ½ bar (1 oz.) DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES Chef-Series White Chocolate
1. Cut skirt steak into ½-inch wide strips across the grain. Mix together Cocoa Rub, oil, White Chocolate Raspberry Vinaigrette, cilantro, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Put steak in a glass dish, pour mixture over the steak and marinate for 2 hours.
2. Meanwhile, prepare gorgonzola dipping sauce. In a medium saucepan, saute shallots in butter until translucent and soft. Add cream and bring to a low simmer. Turn off heat and add White Chocolate and gorgonzola, stirring until melted. Keep warm.
3. Set oven to broil. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Skewers steak strips onto metal skewers, using 2-3 slices per skewer. Broil steak for 2-3 minutes per side, and remove from oven. (Also works great on the grill.)
4. Serve skewers with dipping sauce.