· 1¾ cups graham cracker crumbs
· 1 tablespoon sugar
· 6 tablespoons butter, melted
· 1½ cups sweetened shredded coconut
· 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
· 2 cups miniature marshmallows
· ½ cup DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™ Merlot Fudge Sauce
· 1 cup DCD Chocolate Covered Almonds – crushed (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and adjust the oven racks so that there is one placed on the highest level, and one on the middle level.
2. In a large mixing bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Press the mixture into a buttered 9″ x 13″ baking pan.
3. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes on middle rack until golden brown.
4. Remove pan from oven and sprinkle with the coconut. Drizzle on the condensed milk and pop it back into the oven until bubbly and golden, about 10 minutes.
5. Remove pan from oven and immediately cover with the marshmallows. Adjust oven temperature to “Broil,” and place pan on the top rack for 30-60 seconds at a time until marshmallows turn a gooey, golden brown (be careful not to burn). Remove from oven.
6. Drizzle fudge sauce over the marshmallows and top with crushed almonds, if desired.
7. Cut into 2½” squares and serve warm, or refrigerate until set (about 30 minutes).