-DCD Chef-Series Dark Chocolate (2 bars), chopped
-2 cups heavy cream
-1 stick butter, melted
-1 box DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™ Truffle Fudge Brownie Mix
Directions for Chocolate Ganache
1. Heat heavy cream and chopped chocolate (1:1 ratio) in microwave at 30 second intervals.
2. Whisk between each interval until mixture is smooth and creamy and let cool for 10-15 minutes.
1. Bake in greased ramekins (small ceramic bowls) for 15-20 minutes.
2. Cooled brownies are then removed from ramekins and glazed with chocolate ganache.
3. Let the chocolate set up, then garnish with whipped cream, fruit and a shaving of chocolate, if desired.
4. Then place brownie rounds over a cooling rack set inside of a sheet tray, and drizzle chocolate ganache over the top of each brownie.