– 1 box DCD White Chocolate Meyer Lemon Baking Mix, prepared using recipe on box
– 1 packet DCD Raspberry Daiquiri Mix
– 1/4 cup boiling water
1. Prepare Baking Mix batter as directed on box.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together Daiquiri Mix with boiling water.
3. Pour 1/3 of the Baking Mix batter into a non-stick loaf pan and drop several tablespoons of Daiquiri. Mixture on top an inch apart – repeat 2x.
4. Swirl together using a dinner knife, and bake for 40- 45 minutes.
5. Cool for 5-10 minutes, and remove from pan. Slice into 1″ slices. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream.