– 1 box DCD Truffle Fudge Brownie Mix, prepared using recipe on box.
– 1 packet DCD Raspberry Daiquiri Mix
– 8 oz softened cream cheese
– 1 egg
1. Prepare Brownie Mix batter as directed.
2. In a separate bowl, cream together softened cream cheese, Daiquiri Mix, and egg.
3. Pour brownie batter into prepared 8” baking pan, and drop dollops of Daiquiri cream Mixture on top of the brownie batter one inch apart.
4. Swirl together using a dinner knife. Bake for 30-35 minutes. Cut into 2” squares and serve.