– 2 packets DCD Raspberry Daiquiri Mix
– 1 cup water
– 1 cup rose or blush wine
– 1 cup fresh raspberries
1. In a medium sauce pan over medium low heat, combine water, wine, and Daiquiri Mix.
2. Whisk together until sugar dissolves and mixture is warm.
3. Pour mixture into electric blender with raspberries. Blend until smooth.
4. Strain mixture to remove seeds, chill for 1 hour.
5. Pour into an ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer’s directions. Sorbet is particularly soft
after churning but firms up after freezing for an additional 1-2 hours.