– 1 box DCD Truffle Fudge Brownie Mix
– 1 silicone brownie pop pan (can be found at craft store)
– 24-32 lollipop sticks (6”, can be found at craft store)
– DCD Chef Series White and Dark Chocolate, tempered or candy coating disks in pastel color(s) of your choice, melted
– Various sprinkles, nonpareils, colored sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare brownies according to package directions, melting the chocolate baking bits and adding into batter instead of adding them in whole. Spray brownie pan with baking spray and scoop approx. 1½ tablespoons of batter into each cavity. Bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool.
2. Remove pops from brownie pan and trim bottoms with knife so pops sit flat.
3. Press lollipop sticks into each brownie, then remove. Dip each stick into a small amount of tempered chocolate or melted candy, and place back into pops. Let sit for 3-5 minutes.
4. Pour desired chocolate or candy into a small plastic glass, and dip pops, letting excess coating drip off.
5. Decorate with sprinkles and place pops onto parchment paper. Let pops rest until set.