· 1 box DCD White Chocolate Blondie Mix
· 1 stick butter, melted
· 2 DCD Mousse Mix Packets
· 4 bars (8 oz) DCD Chef-Series Dark Chocolate
· 1½ cups heavy cream for mousse mix
· 1 Tbsp. espresso powder
· 2 Tbsp. coffee-flavored liqueur (recommended: Kahlua)
· ¾ bag DCD Chocolate-Covered Espresso Beans (approx. 48 beans)
· 1 bar (2 oz) DCD Chef-Series Dark Chocolate, shaved for garnish
· DCD Pastry Bag with tip
DIRECTIONS BLONDIE CUPS:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray mini-muffin pan with non-stick baking spray.
2. Prepare blondie batter as directed on box.
3. Place 1/2 tablespoon of batter into greased muffin cups and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
4. Remove from oven. Using a small spoon, gently press the inside of each cookie to form a well. Let cool.
DIRECTIONS CHOCOLATE MOCHA MOUSSE:
1. Microwave chocolate in a safe container at 20-second intervals, stirring in between until smooth.
2. In medium bowl, combine heavy cream, mousse packets, espresso powder and liqueur.
3. Beat with electric mixer or hand whisk until soft peaks form, about 2-3 minutes.
4. Quickly stir melted chocolate into whipped cream, mixing until uniform in color.
1. Scoop mousse into pastry bag.
2. Pipe approximately 1 tablespoon of mousse into each cookie cup.
3. Garnish each cup with a chocolate covered espresso bean and shaved dark chocolate.