· 1½ cups whole milk
· ¾ cup DCD Dark Sipping Chocolate
· 1-2 tablespoons orange liqueur (Recommended: Grand Marnier)
· 1 packet DCD Frosty White Chocolate Smoothie Mix
· ¾ cup heavy cream
· ¼ cup orange juice
· 1 teaspoon grated orange zest, plus a little more for garnish
· 2 oz. DCD Chef-Series Dark Chocolate (1 bar)
· 8 small orange wedges/slices
1. Heat milk and Sipping Chocolate in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, whisking until chocolate pieces are completely melted and mixture is hot, but not simmering or boiling. Remove from heat and whisk in orange liqueur. Set aside.
2. Prepare orange cream by combining Smoothie Mix, cream, juice and zest in a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
3. Melt chocolate in microwave at 20-second intervals, stirring in between until smooth. Rim 8 2-oz. shot glasses with melted chocolate, and ladle in hot chocolate. Dollop a small amount of orange cream on top, and garnish with a little orange zest and an orange wedge, if desired