· 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
· 2 Tbsp. DCD Spiced White Sipping Chocolate
2 Tbsp. DCD Dark Sipping Chocolate
· 2 (16.3-oz.) packages refrigerated
buttermilk biscuits, quartered
· 1 stick butter, melted
· ¾ cup pecans, toasted and chopped
· ¾ cup DCD Milk Chocolate-Covered
Cinnamon-Dusted Almonds, chopped
· ¼ cup DCD Chardonnay Caramel Sauce
· ¼ cup maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray the inside of a 9- or 10-inch Bundt pan with non-stick baking spray and place on
a baking sheet.
2. In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar and Sipping Chocolates.
3. Dip each biscuit quarter into the melted butter, then roll in the sugar mixture. Layer sugared biscuits in the prepared pan. After half of the biscuits are layered in the pan, sprinkle with one third of the chopped pecans and almonds. Repeat layers and pour Caramel Sauce and maple syrup over the top.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate or platter. Sprinkle remainder of nuts over the top