· 2 DCD Mousse Mix Packets
· 4 oz. DCD Chef-Series Dark Chocolate (2 bars) for mousse mix
· 4 oz. DCD Chef-Series White Chocolate (2 bars) for mousse mix
· 1½ cups heavy cream for mousse mix
· 1 cup DCD Cinnamon-Dusted Almonds, chopped
· DCD Silicone Spatula
1. Microwave dark chocolate at 20-second intervals, stirring in between until smooth.
2. Prepare dark chocolate mousse as directed on packet. Set aside.
3. Microwave white chocolate and prepare 2nd mousse packet as directed, substituting white chocolate for dark. Set aside.
1. Sprinkle bottom of 5-oz. paper cup with 1-2 teaspoons chopped almonds.
2. Spoon approximately 2 tablespoons mousse, either white or dark chocolate flavor.
3. Tap cup on counter to flatten mousse.
4. Sprinkle another layer of chopped almonds on mousse.
5. Top with alternate flavor mousse.
6. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
7. Insert a popsicle stick into each cup.
8. Freeze cups 6 hours or overnight. Peel away paper cups and serve.